BioWaste to Energy for Canada
An Integration Initiative
The bioWaste to Energy for Canada Integration Initiative is an industry-led, industry-oriented not-for-profit entity that advances renewable energy technologies to a market-ready state.
The BECii Clean Energy Center is a waste-to-energy cluster that will enhance and deliver technologies to market efficiently and effectively through a collaborative model, and provide the greatest economic and environmental benefits.
BECii is a catalyst for industry collaboration.
Our capabilities include:
- World-class scientists
- Solution-driven team
- Industry collaboration experience
- Commercial success focus
- Member collaboration opportunities
Areas of expertise
- BioWaste management
- BioProduct and value-add development
- Anaerobic digestion
- Algae growth & harvesting in any climate
- Nutrient recovery and management
- Pathogen destruction
- Soil science